CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Assignment #8- Louis Riel

Louis Riel, the founder of Manitoba and leader of the Métis is joining us tonight from Winnipeg, Manitoba in his Semetery.



Hello Mr. Riel,



Lucy Fisher-We have called you in to ask you a few questions.

Louis Riel-Yes that is my understanding.

Lucy Fisher- What was the feeling that approached you once you founded Manitoba?

Louis Riel- Well like any other person I felt responsible of this land with my fellow people of people of my tribe.

Lucy Fisher- How did you die ?

Louis Riel- Well I was hanged because of the Rebellion that happened.

Lucy Fisher-What is the thing that intrestes you the most of this future that you did not live?

Louis Riel- well i would've like internet in the victorian Era.

Thank You Louis for joining us today.

Louis -Peace Out.

0 comments: